The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating branded graphics to assist in the marketing and content creation of ongoing projects by the ILCNY.
- Must have experience with producing flyers and infographics.
- Must be able to read research and documents to extract important information for content creation.
- Must have experience with Islamic artwork
- Must demonstrate organization and time management skills
- Exhibits creativity in their designs and ideas.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on several simultaneous projects .
- Ideally have experience in motion graphics as well.
- Must be proficient with graphic designing software of any kind
- Experience in using Canva and Doodly is a plus
- Must be able to produce quality designs in a timely fashion.
- Some familiarity with producing presentations using Google or Microsoft software.
- Create easy-to-understand infographics on important vaccine statistics for social media platforms
- Create videos by piecing together footage
Compensation: $20/hr on as needed basis
Job Type: Temporary/Part-Time/Remote