The Outreach coordinator is responsible for visiting member mosques and engaging in the distribution of important information regarding COVID vaccines, taking community surveys, and engaging in direct interactions with local community members to answer any questions or concerns about the COVID vaccine.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel/flexibility to travel on weekends
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Muslim and mosque communities
- Proficiency in one of these languages is a plus: Arabic, French/French Creole/Wolof
- Visit mosque locations to distribute materials pertaining to important information regarding the COVID vaccine
- Actively engage with community members in zipcodes, take community surveys and answer questions/concerns about the COVID vaccine
- Assist mosques with their community events and collect information regarding data, metrics, receipts.
- Assist Outreach Manager with administrative tasks
The applicant should have an Ipad/Tablet to help survey respondents fill out surveys electronically.
Compensation: $18/hr + reimbursement costs for travel
Job Type: Temporary/Part-Time (Until January 1st) – as needed basis. Total hours expected for this job from time of hire until end of contract is expected to be around 50 hours.